🠈 True Food Kitchen 🠊
True Food Kitchen
True Food Kitchen is a whole foods restaurant with a menu built around the research of Dr. Andew Weil.
The restaurant was designed by Fox Restaurant Concepts. This Phoenix firm by Sam Fox developed other culinary concepts.
True Foods Kitchen was acquired by a private equity firm called Centerbridge in 2016-2017. Oprah Winfrey invested in the firm in 2018 with the goal of rolling out healthy foods across the nation.
- 2008: Sam Fox and Andrew Weil opened the first restaurant in Phoenix as part of Fox Restaurant Concepts (FRC).
- 2016: Centerbridge announced acquisition of TFK and appointed Christine Barone from Starbucks as CEO.1
- 2018: Oprah Winfrey invested in TFK.2
- PE Hub - Centerbridge Appoints Barone (Drawn 10/31/2019)
- Eater - Oprah Investment (Drawn 10/31/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next