🠈 Fox Restaurant Concepts 🠊
Fox Restaurant Concepts
Fox Restaurant Concepts is an organization dedicated to creating unique dining experiences. The group was founded by Sam Fox back in 1998. According to a profile on bloguettes the group had created over 50 restaurants based on 15 concepts by 20162.
The concepts are unique ideas for a restaurant. For example the True Food Kitchen concept is a family of restaurants serving whole foods in a fresh environment. The concept behind culinary dropout is to serve quality food in casual environment with live music. The Rocket is a pizza kitchen on wheels.
Sam Fox's parents owned a deli in Chicago and the Hungry Fox in Tucson. Sam Fox grew up loving the restaurant industry. Rather than creating a single restaurant around a single concept, Fox turned his attention to creating a mechanism to bring multiple concepts that match the communities being served.
Many of the concept restaurants have their signature location in either Phoenix or Tucson. They sold True Food Kitchens to Centerbridge private equity shortly after I made this page in 2016.
- National Restaurant News - Cheesecake Factory acquires Fox (Drawn 10/31/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Culinary Dropout
- Phoenix Color - Dining: North Italia Restaurant
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Zinburger
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Flower Child
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Henry
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Little Cleo
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Greene House
- Pima County - Dining: Culinary Dropout
- Pima County - Dining: North Italia
- Pima County - Dining: Zinburger
- Denver Color - Dining: North Italia Restaurant
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next