🠈 Shamrock Foods 🠊
Shamrock Foods Company
Shamrock Foods was founded by Norman’s father, W.T. McClelland in Tucson, Ariz., in 1922 with a Model T truck and 20 cows. Forbes claimed that its 2018 revenues exceeded $3 billion.
The web site Shamrock Farms has information about the on going operations of the Dairy which has a processing plant in Phoenix and its primary ranch Stanfield, Arizona.
The web site Shamrock Food Services has the scoop on the company's food service department which supplies restaurants and stores with primary distribution centers in Phoenix, Denver, Albuquerque and Sacramento.
Rocking Protein is a milk based, high-protein product, by Shamrock Foods. This is a commercial for their protein drink:
This section lists acquisitions as I encounter them in my research.
- 1922: Company founded
- 1956: Shamrock moved its headquarters to Phoenix.
- 1966: Shamrock acquired Dora Brothers Distributing based in Globe.
- 2017: Shamrock acquired Dee's Food Service based in Alburquerque.
- 1970: Shamrock acquired Arizona Frozen Foods to become largest distributor in the state.
- 1982: Shamrock bought the Arizona assets of Romney Produce Company.
- 1983: Shamrock opened its Colorado warehouse.
- 1994: Shamrock launched the brand Shamrock Farms Dairy.
- 2011: Shamrock opened a distribution center in Eastvale, California.
- Phoenix Color - Agriculture: Shamrock Dairy
- Phoenix Color - Food: Rockin' Protein
- Phoenix Color - Restaurant Supply: Shamrock Food Services
- Pima County - Food: Shamrock Foods
- Pinal County - Business: Shamrock Farms
- Denver Color - Cooking: Shamrock Food Service
- Refridgerated Foods - Shamrock Acquires Dee's (Drawn 9/21/2018)
- Farm Credit Services - Shamrock Story (Drawn 9/21/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next