<== Scottrade ==>
Founded in 1980, Scottrade is a privately owned discount stock brokerage firm with a network of over 500 local branches.
The company founded as Scottsdale Security in 1980 by Missouri native Rodger Riney and partners. Mr. Riney returned to St. Louis to set up a second branch of the firm. While the partnership broke up in 1985, Riney kept the name for his security firm.
Scottsdale Securities launched the site scottrade.com in 1996. The company concentrated the cost of online trades which they reduced to $7 per trade by 1998. They changed their name to Scottrade in 2000.
Realizing the online traders still needed local service, Scottstrade expanded its network of branches to 500 locations by 2010 (drawn from wikipedia 6/2016).
NOTE: The Community Color project maintains a list of stocks by community.
- Salt Lake Sites - Finance: Scottrade
- Phoenix Color - Finance: Scottrade
- Boulder Color - Finance: Scottrade
- Ogden, Utah - Finance: Scottrade
- Denver Color - Finance: Scottrade
- Provo Utah - Finance: Scottrade
- Colorado Springs Color - Finance: Scottrade
- Fort Collins Color - Finance: Scottrade
- Pima County - Finance: Scottrade
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next