🠈 United Blood Services 🠊
United Blood Services
United Blood Services is a non-profit organization by Blood Systems of Scottsdale which provides blood for hospitals in 22 states.
The organization traces its history to the Salt River Valley Blood Bank that was set up by Opal Davis and Kitty Baldwin. The company has been growing through consolidation of the nation's blood networks.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2015: Memphis based Lifeblood merged with Blood Systems after its CEO Susan Berry-Buckley retired.
- 2017: Bonfils Blood Center of Colorado merged with Blood Systems. The company was founded by Dr. Osgoode Philpott with support of philanthropist Helen G. Bonfils to provide a steady supply of blood for transfusions during WWII.
- Phoenix Color - Blood Donations: United Blood Services
- Phoenix Color - Blood Donations: Blood Systems
- Phoenix Color - Blood Donations: Blood Systems Laboratories |
- Boulder Color - Health: Bonfils - Blood Donations
- Colorado Springs Color - Health: Bonfils - Blood Donations
- Denver Color - Health: Bonfils Blood Center
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Health: United Blood Services
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next