🠈 Banner Health 🠊
Banner Health is expanding Phoenix-based medical provider of health care.
This not-for-profit organization was established in 1999 with the merger of Lutheran Health Systems of North Dakota with Samaritan Health System.
At the time of this review, Banner Health operated 23 hospitals in six states and claimed to be the second largest private employer in Arizona with 35,000 employees (Wikipedia, drawn 10/2015).
The company's portfolio includes regional medical centers, cancer treatment centers, hospice care, senior centers, surgical centers and a variety of other care facilities.
In February of 2015, Banner Health completed a merger with The University of Arizona Health Network based in Tucson to create the Banner - University Medicine division.
The video talks about the role of philanthropy and volunteerism in health care:
- Coconino County - Health: Banner Health
- Phoenix Color - Hospitals: Banner Health
- Pima County - Health: Banner Health
- Pinal County - Health: Banner Health
- Yavapai County - Health: Banner Health
- Fort Collins Color - Health: Banner Health
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next