🠈 Vestar - Shopping Centers 🠊
Vestar is a Phoenix based company that develops, acquires and manages shopping malls and shopping centers.
At the time of this article the company had 26 million square feet of retail space under management.
The company was founded in 1989 by Richard J. Kuhle, David J. Larcher, J. Paul Rhodes, and Lee T. Hanley. The company concentrated on organic growth in its first decades. The company moved into acquisitions and redevelopment in 2008.
The company listed 60 shopping centers when I visited the site in October 2017. The majority were in California and Southern Arizona.
This section lists select corporate events for Vestar.
- 2016: Vestar and Oaktree Capital Management acquired the retail and entertainment center of the Gateway Mall in SLC.
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Crossroads Towne Center
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Lake Pleasant Towne Center
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Tiendas Village
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Shop Mesa Grand
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Tempe Marketplace
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Westgate Entertainment District
- Pima County - Malls: Oro Valley Marketplace
- Pinal County - Shopping: Queen Creek Marketplace
- Denver Color - Malls: Orchard Town Center
- Salt Lake Sites - Malls: Valley Fair Mall
- Vestar - Vestar Celebrates its 25th Anniversary (Drawn 10/21/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next