🠈 Mobile Mini 🠊
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini has grown to a leading provider of specialty storage offering a variety of portable storage products. The primary market for the company is leasing storage units to companies needing temporary on-site storage such as a construction company or retail outfit.
Mobile Mini held its IPO on February 25, 1994 and trades on the NASDAQ with the symbol MINI.
In 2014, the company purchased Gulf Tanks Holdings allowing it to expand tank storage operations.
This video shows different locking options for their storage products.
The location page shows hundreds of Mobile Mini offices across the country.
- 1983: Company founded as Mini Storage Systems selling storage containers. They expanded along West Coast.
- 1994: Mobile Mini held an IPO and the company began manufacturing containers in Phoenix.
- 2004: Mobile Mini expanded internationally with acquisition of Royal Wolf.
- 2008: Mobile Mini merged with The Mobile Storage Group from Welsh Carson3
- 2014: Mobile Mini acquired Evergreen Tank Solutions.
- 2014: Mobile Mini acquired Water Movers.
- 2015: Acton Mobile acquired Mobile Mini's fleet of modular offices and class rooms. WillScott then acquired Acton.
- Mobile Mini - About Us (Drawn 10/16/2019)
- Wikipedia - Mobile Mini (Drawn 10/16/2019)
- Business Wire - Mobile Mini merges with Mobile Storage Group (Drawn 10/16/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Moving and Storage: Mobile Mini
- Pima County - Moving and Storage: Mobile Mini
- Colorado Springs Color - Moving and Storage: Mobile Mini
- Denver Color - Moving & Storage: Mobile Mini
- Provo Utah - Moving and Storage: Mobile Mini
- Salt Lake Sites - Moving and Storage: Mobile Mini
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next