Phoenix Color: Health
The desert southwest is a prime destination for people seeking to improve their health. This page lists health related links for the Greater Phoenix area.
- PersonaLabs (*)
Order medical tests direct from LABCORP. They offer a variety of medical tests including DNA, diabetes, cancer, STDs, HiV, and more. There are multiple labs in Phoenix. Try coupon HEALTHY for a 5% discount.
- Your Doctor's Orders (yourdoctorsorders.com) - review
A site by Dr. Terry Simpson has information on dieting and nutrition.
- CardioJuvenate (erasedisease.com)
EreaseDisease.com offers the health supplement CardioJuvenate which combines amino acids and anti-oxidants to improve cardiovascular health.
- Komen Phoenix (www.komenphoenix.org)
The Phoenix Chapter of the Susan Komen foundations raises money and provides support for breast cancer research and victims.
- Arthritis Foundation - Arizona Chapter (www.arthritis.org)
Site advocates research and treatment of arthritis.
- Health Department - Maricopa County (www.maricopa.gov)
Health and human services for Maricopa County.
- East Valley Kachina Coders (www.eastvalleykachinacoders.org)
A local chapter of AAPC is a union for medical coders.
- Alport Syndrome Foundation (www.alportsyndrome.org)
Alport Syndrome Foundation provides resources for patients and families affected by Alport Syndrome, a genetic kidney disease.
- Arizona Family Health Care (chiropracticchandleraz.com)
Site chiropractic and nutritional care in Chandler.
- Veterans Affairs - Phoenix (www.phoenix.va.gov)
Site has information on the VA care system in Phoenix.
- Ronald McDonald House - Phoenix (www.rmhcphoenix.com)
The Ronald McDonald House offers a welcoming place for families with children facing medical challenges.
- Bosom Buddies of Arizona (www.bosombuddies-az.org) - review
Bosom Buddies is a support group for women with breast cancer.
- Don't be a Chump! Check for a Lump! (checkforalump.com)
This site by the Live and Give Foundation advocates breast cancer screening. (review)
- East-West Seminars (east-westseminars.com)
To learn the latest therapy and techniques in your field of holistic medicine and to equip your practice with the latest devices.
- The Brain Aneurysm Foundation (www.bafound.org)
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation is the world's only nonprofit organization solely dedicated to providing critical awareness, education, support and research funding to reduce the incidence of brain aneurysm ruptures.
- PHI Air Medical (www.phiairmedical.com)
PHI Air Medical is an air medical transportation service headquartered in Phoenix.
- Arizona BioIndustry Association (www.azbio.org)
AzBio promotes the biotechnology industry in the Grand Canyon State.
- INSYS Therapeutics Inc. (www.insysrx.com)
INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) is a Chandler based biotechnology firm developing specialty pharmaceuticals used in cancer and HIV treatments.
- Magellan Health (www.magellanhealth.com)
Megellan Health (NASDAQ: MGLN) is a Scottsdale based health management firm.
- The Joint Corporation (www.thejoint.com)
The Joint Corporation (JYNT) franchises chiropractic practices. Founded in 1999, the company has grown to over 260 practices by 2015.
- We Are All In (www.weareallin.com) - review
We Are All In is an education effort about the role of community support in cancer treatment at the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- RedRiver Health & Wellness (www.redriverhealthandwellness.com) - review
RedRiver Health and Wellness Center is comprised of a carefully selected group of chiropractic physicians who emphasize alternative and functional medicine to improve the lives of patients with endocrine disorders.
- Hire My Care (hiremycare.org)
Hire My Care is a Mesa based site that connects caregivers with people needing care.
- American Medical Response (www.amr.net)
AMR (a division of Envision Healthcare NYSE: EVHC) offers ambulance and medical transportation throughout Maricopa County.
- Medaire (www.medaire.com)
Based in Phoenix, MedAire provides safety and health services for planes, yachts and travelers around the globe.
- Medical Red Alert ID (www.medicalredalertid.com)
Medical Red Alert ID uses qr codes, cloud memory storage and other technologies to help people maintain medical records for emergencies. See review for 2017 kickstarter campaign.
- Inspired Surgical Supplies (inspiredsurgicalsupplies.com)
Inspired Surgical offers medical supplies including Liposuction Cannulas, Instruments & Compression Garments.
- Spear Education (www.speareducation.com) - review
Spear provides educational services in the dental industry.
- Oasis Behavioral Health (Profile)
Oasis Behavioral Health, a division of Acadia Healthcare, is a facility offering behavioral treatments including programs for people struggling with depression, bipolar disorder, addiction or behavioral disorders,
- Zion Medical Group (www.zionmedicalgroup.com)
Zion Medical Group is a health care practice with offices in Chandler and services are area hospitals.
- PHI Cares (phicares.com)
A division of Phi Air, Phi Cares offer medical evacuation services.
- Desert Valley Mortuary (www.desertvalleymortuary.com)
Established 1999, Desert Valley Mortuary is located in Somerton, Az.
- Haven Health (Profile)
Haven Health operates nursing and rehabilitation facilities throughout Arizona.
Category Hits 2126
*This is an affiliate link.