Phoenix Color: Running
Running is a great way to stay trim and fit. This section of Arizona Color lists running links in the Phoenix area.
- Spartan Race (*)
Spartan Race is an annual obstacle race that usually comes through Phoenix in January.
- Arizona Running Events (allarizonarunningevents.com)
Site offers race management services along with a calendar of running events and results.
- All Distance Running (alldistancerunning.com)
All Distance Running is a race management company.
- Arizona Road Racers (www.arizonaroadracers.com)
Arizona Road Racers is a club promoting running for fitness.
- Tri-Family Racing (www.trifamilyracing.com) - review
Tri Family Racing organizes racing events in the Phoenix area.
- National Veterans Day Run (www.veteransdayrun.com)
Run in honor of those who've served our nation on 11/11.
- Turkey Day (www.turkeyday-5k.com)
The Turkey Day 5K offers a chance to burn off some of the holiday feasting.
- Four Peaks Racing (www.4peaksracing.com)
Site organizes races throughout the Grand Canyon State.
- Across The Years (www.aravaiparunning.com)
Across the Years is a multi-day foot race.
- Family Fitness Run/Walk (familyfitness5k.blogspot.com)
Site advertises a fitness 5K.
- USA FIT Phoenix (www.phoenixfit.net)
USA Fit is a program to help people prepare for their first marathon.
- Runner's Den Pancake Run (www.runnersdenrace.com)
The Runner's Den Pancake Run is a race in February fueled by iHop.
Category Hits 1368
*This is an affiliate link.