Phoenix Color: Jewelry
Arizona is renown for its gemstones and precious metals. This section of Arizona Color lists links to jewelry stores, jewelers and others who trade in gems and jewelry in the Valley of the Sun.
- Zales - The Diamond Store (merchant profile)
Zales carries fine jewelry and diamonds. You can order online and pick up at your local store.
- Claire's (merchant profile)
Claire's is the young woman's destination for earrings and accessories. Claires.com has a great selection of gifts for tweens and teens. Claire's has shops in malls throughout the Phoenix metro.
- GemMall.com (*)
GemMall.com offers wholesale beads, cubic zirconia, pearls, crystal and products for making jewely and fine crafts.
- Kays Jewelers / Jared (merchant profile)
Kays Jewelers and Jared Galleria are members of the Signet Group, which is the world's largest jeweler. The group has multiple locations in Phoenix.
- Centurion Jewelry Show (www.centurionjewelry.com)
Site for an annual jewelry show in Scottsdale.
- Samuels Jewelers (merchant profile)
Samuels Jewelers, a division of Gitanjali Group, offers jewelry and gifts at Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale and Superstition Springs in Mesa.
- Carbon Fi (www.carbonfi.com) - review
This site is developing black carbon fiber rings with glow in the dark bands for a unique statement. See review for April 2017 kickstarter campaign.
- Barrel Basics (barrelbasics.com) - review
Barrel Basics designs barrel rings for men. The review has a 2017 kickstarter campaign for the product.
- Anilo Carbon (www.anilocarbonrings.com) - review
Anilo Carbon creates carbon fiber jewelry. The review has a 6/18 kickstarter campaign for a line of carbon fiber rings.
- Master Creations Jewelry (mastercreationsjewelry.com)
This Phoenix company engages in the trade of coin and jewelry.
Category Hits 1250
*This is an affiliate link.